Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A request

Something else I've been doing today is weeding and rearranging the Links list so that it's more user-friendly for me, if for no one else.

The big change frequent visitors will notice is that I've now separated the "political" blogs into to very broad categories, Generally "Liberal" and Generally "Conservative." Since I confess to being a left-leaning moderate in my politics, the list lists a bit in that direction. I'd honestly like to remedy that, and that's where my reader(s) come(s) in.

I'm looking for smart, thoughtful political blogs with a conservative slant to add to the list. If you're wondering what I mean, click visit some of the sites listed and read around in them. I don't always agree with the politics of these people, but I DO learn from them, and that of course is the key. If you know of a site that is comparable to theirs in quality--or, even better, the conservative bloggers' equivalent to Mark Schmitt's brilliant and wise (if titularly-misspelled) The Decembrist, provide me a link in the Comments.

Thanks in advance.

Technorati tags:
,

No comments: