Friday, November 06, 2009

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc?

Two days ago, the crows began returning to downtown Wichita.

Today, the words I'm writing are the words you're reading.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

Anyway, I think I'm able to begin easing back into posting here more or less regularly. Long story short: The Mrs. is (finally, relievedly) doing better, and I find myself to be present, like, mentally as well as physically at work . . . and that means I have a bit of space for thinking bloggy things.

::looks up at the banner:: I see I have some tidying up to do. This weekend.

Thanks to those of you who have asked after me. Despite my silence, please know that that's not gone unnoticed, or unappreciated.

More later.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, John!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your ruminations!

Cheers.

Gwynne said...

Glad to know things are looking up for you and the Mrs.

Iffy said...

Yay! You're back. You were missed.

AshleyC said...

Good news... Glad to hear even a small something!

Russell Arben Fox said...

Glad to see you're back, John, and I'm especially glad to hear the good (or at least improving) news about the family!

Doc said...

I'm very glad the Mrs. is doing well.

::big physic hug for Mrs::

Welcome back.

Kári said...

John, you're back! (I know I'm a little late in noticing, but I'd almost given up hope).

Excellent. Perhaps I should think about updating my blog at some point as well. (Probably won't happen in the next couple of weeks, though).

I look forward to reading the Meridian once again.

K.

John B. said...

Thanks for the kind words, all. It's good to be back. I'll do my best to not cause you to regret being pleased to see new posts here.

Pam said...

Hey, welcome back - nice to see a few new posts here!